Sunday, January 11, 2015

When and Why I did get in to the Music Business.


It was in late 60s when one day I was walking downtown of my city of Kladno - Czech Republic. When my friend a drummer of the band - The Beatus band what did transformed my first song lyrics in to the song. Approached me and said with excitement that he did hear my song on radio. Then that radio did say that records were now in the stores.
This was about week or two after me the drummer and several other friends did meet with one of greatest bands in Prague and Czech Republic.
=
Off course I came to be thrilled by the news and run in to the Record Store to buy the album.
Well when I did open up the album I was disappointed that I did not received any credit for the song.
=
That came to be a lesson for me.
=
Then eventually when I came to Canada and did discover all the educational opportunities what were provided by - Pacific Songwriters Association - Pacific Music Industry Association.
I came to be hooked on the Music Business Education.
=
Rest is history.
=

No comments:

Post a Comment