Thursday, January 21, 2016

Pre - Computer Age Head.

Miroslav Vlcek.

I don't care about the Toxic E-mail
I am not on the Net.
And I am looking for Old Fashion Female
with the
Pre - Computer Age Head.
=
I am looking for Old Fashion Female
with the
Pre - Computer Age Head.
=
To me Mouse is just a Rodent
no fancy jargon please.
And Spam dose come to me in sandwiches
with lattice and cheese.
When it will come to the Hard Drive
then my old Chevy can do that well.
You will never see me Surfing
so what else is to tell ?
=
I don't care about - - - -
=
My Mail Address have the house number
with name of my Street and Town.
My understanding of Downloading is to
unload some lowad
down on to the ground.
Keyboard for me is just plank of wood
on what I can hang my keys.
Bottle of Whiskey dose take a care of my all
Viruses.
Now what more is there please ?
=
I don't care about - - - - 2x

No comments:

Post a Comment