Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Here I am like a Broken Fool.

Miroslav Vlcek.


Park benches are all neglected
and covered in the snow.
No one is clearing icy sidewalks
for the lonely crow.
Trees are standing naked
but I am shivering.
And I am thinking about you and me
as we were in the Spring.
Then we always were together
and I even did get you a ring.   ( you even did get me - female vocals )
We were going to get married
have a children - and other thing.
You never made me waiting
you never turned me down.
Now here I am in Winter
here I am like a Clown.
I can not hear your laughter
I can not see your gorgeous face.  ( handsome - female vocals )
So here I am like a Broken Fool
in wrong time and in wrong place.
=
Here I am like a Broken Fool
in wrong time and in wrong place.

No comments:

Post a Comment