Sunday, June 25, 2017

Mui and I.

i

(c) Miroslav Vlcek 2017. ( open for collaboration)
=
Mui did wanted to be an Yisang ( doctor )
She was smart and I knew that she will be.
We did used to go pick up jasmine blossoms.
to the Buddhist Temple.
And then sun dried them for out tea.
 Kinggai. ( talking to each other ).
=
And I did wanted to be an Dragon
and have a Kung Fu fight.
with whole bunch of bad guys.
On some dark and stormy night.
Then I would meet pretty girl in our
favorite teahouse
and merry her in one year.
=
Those used to be such a careless years
I wish that they would be still here.
Those used to be such a careless years
how I wish
that they would be still here.
=
( dialing on telephone )
=
( telephone ringing )( female voice )
=
( answering machine ) in English
leave your message say few words
and I will return your call
I am sorry that I am not around
 thank you
that is all.
=
( man voice )
Weii - Mui I know that you have very busy practice
and so it is very hard for me to reach you at home.
But I was just thinking about you and decided to call
anyway. I will call again in more better time
bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment