Monday, March 2, 2015

text pro Petra Filipskyho



From Portland to Seattle.
(c) Miroslav Vlcek 2015.
== = ==
From Portland to Seattle now
I know that I will get there soon or later somehow.

Pineapple Express is slowing down
my speed.
Reflecting on true reputation of the Vet Coast         ( vet coast neni preklep
indeed.

If it would not be for this steady rain
bye now
I would be holding you
once more in my arms again.

You did get two tickets
for the Seahawks game.
Seat location will not put us
in any shame.

Drive and drive
mile after mile.
Tacoma is now behind me.

Drive an drive - - - -

Large Cedar trees beside a road
pastures of few Farms
are green.
I have been driving this stretch
of the road.
Since I have been teen.

Every mile is getting me closer
to my destination.                  So
I am tuning my radio
to the Seattle Country Radio Station.

Drive and drive
mile after mile.
First houses in Seattle are now
right behind me.

Drive and drive


No comments:

Post a Comment